Saturday 9 August 2014

Cell Phone etiquette

After a tiring day in office, a young commuter Manasi settled down in her seat for the long journey back home and closed her eyes.

As the train rolled out of the station, Sawant, the short and bald elderly guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice ......
"Hi sweetheart, it's Sawant. I'm on the train." "Yes, I know it's eight-thirty and not four-thirty, but I had a long meeting". "No, honey, not with the lady from the 24 hrs news channel. It was with the Boss taking my pants off." "No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life."

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly.

When young Manasi sitting next to him had enough, she leaned over and said into the phone ...... "Sawant, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Now, Sawant doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment